Sunday, December 26, 2010

Big T's Saloon

Address: Undisclosed

Country comfort

There is only one word to describe this place - exclusive. The only way in is by invitation from the owners or one of the 6 VIP members, and while this bar may not be the closest distance for all you Sydneysiders, for me it is definitely worth the trip.

Located 384km from Sydney is a property owned by a true gentleman, Big T, and within it is his own private bar (as he doesn't have a liquor license I am unable to disclose the property's exact location).

Not only does the bar have its very own 8 seat jacuzzi, it also comes with tasty country style meals and a small selection of beverages mainly southern comfort, port and both domestic & international beers, but when the VIP members are in town, Champagne is always on the menu.


I find this place comforting and it doesn't take long before I realise I have forgotten what day it is. I like being surrounded by the local wildlife, able to see the constellations in the stars and the only decisions I need to make is what to eat and drink.

As my fellow VIP members and I lay in the jacuzzi under the star lit sky, having our champagne topped up by Big T himself, I lie there and think... I should come back here more often.






Martini rating: 1 – 5 scale

1 comment:

  1. Have you checked out your investment whilst there? Might be able to pay the bar tab at Big T's with the proceeds :)

    ReplyDelete